5 In Stock
Every stage of being a dad comes with its own set of challenges. But one challenge encompasses them all--how do I become the best dad I can be? In Midnight Dad Devotional, author Becky Thompson joins her dad, Dr. Mark Pitts, to lead you on a journey of discovering the Father's heart so you can be encouraged, strengthened, and challenged in your role as a dad.
Midnight Dad Devotional offers the encouragement and biblical grounding that has made the Midnight Mom and Midnight Dad Devotional Facebook Communities a help to parents around the world.
The Midnight Mom Devotional Community has become a global movement of prayer and encouragement for mamas everywhere, launching Midnight Mom Devotional to bestseller lists and into over a million moms' hearts. Now author Becky Thompson and her dad, Dr. Mark Pitts, offer a new book for dads who need to know God is with them on the parenting journey. Midnight Dad Devotional gives dads in all seasons of life:
- A sense of connection with other fathers
- Strength for each night and the day ahead
- Wisdom from the Bible for tough situations
- Affirmation of the importance of their role
- Reassurance that God is with them
No matter what time of night or day, dads will know their heavenly Father travels with them on the parenting journey. With its handsome cover and a presentation page, this devotional is a great gift for new dads, Father's Day, or any dad needing a little extra encouragement.
As the Midnight Dad community says every evening, "Tonight we pray for the dad who . . ."
- Is trying to balance long work hours and a desire to be with family
- Wants to set a good example for his children
- Sometimes feels distant from his kids
- Is navigating a separation or a divorce
- Desires to pass on his faith in authentic ways
Just as Midnight Mom Devotional has equipped so many moms to love their kids well, Midnight Dad Devotional helps each dad find courage in the calm of the night, knowing that men around the world are joining him in prayer and that God is more than capable of guiding him into the morning. Midnight Dad Devotional equips dads to tackle the hard places and the joyful places on this journey of being a dad.
E Fathers Day,